Cooking/Preparation time: 20 mins
- 400g (1 pound – approx. 2 large) courgette/zucchini
- 250g (9 oz) fresh or canned crabmeat
- 3 small ripe tomatoes, de-seeded and finely chopped
- Handful fresh parsley, chopped
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Generous pinch of red chilli flakes
Set a large pan of water on to boil. Use a spiralizer (or hand spiralizer) to create long noodles from the zucchini, then set aside.
Add the olive oil to a large frying pan set over a low heat, along with the crab meat, tomatoes, parsley, lemon juice, garlic and chilli flakes. Heat through gently for around 5-10 minutes, without browning.
Drop the zoodles (zucchini noodles) into the pan of boiling water and immerse for one minute before draining. Add the zoodles to the pan with the crab and toss to combine, adding salt and pepper to taste.
Serve topped with a sprinkling of fresh parsley and a grind of black pepper.